ake the next step in your career by being a part of the Parkland College International Entrance Scholarships in Canada for the academic year 2021-2022.
Parkland College International Entrance Scholarships were established over 20 years ago so members of the community could donate to the Scholarship Fund for the growth and maintenance of scholarship awards to be granted to students of Parkland College.
The program is open to foreign students who are going to get into their first year of full-time program or skills training at Parkland College.
Founded in 1973, Parkland College is a post-secondary academic institution located in Saskatchewan, Canada. It provides adult basic education (ABE) and works important skills training; college programming and university programming.
The College majorly serves the academic and training requirements of communities and industry associates in east central Saskatchewan and western Manitoba.
The College is in an Alliance with Cumberland College (Saskatchewan), which is situated in Northeast Saskatchewan. The Alliance shares a President and CEO, and is focused on advancing operational efficiencies (resource use) and improving organization effectiveness (influence). Each of the two colleges possesses its own Board of Governors, but the same six Governors serve on each Board.
Parkland College provides adult basic education (ABE) and work important skills training; college programming (health care; business and industry; general interest; computer training); and university programming. The college offers career therapy to scholars and other support services to assist them to be successful.
Why school at Parkland College? Parkland College offers high quality, learner-focused education and training as a basis for enduring success.
For over 45 years, Parkland College has promoted life-long learning in the Parkland region. Till present, programs are structured in response to the community’s requirements. Education options vary from secondary school upgrading to skills training and trades to university programs and four-year degree programs.
From accounting to welding, Parkland College provides a wide range of programs that comprise bachelor’s degree programss, diplomas and certificates, and adult basic education.
Brief Description of Parkland College International Entrance Scholarships
- University or Organization: Parkland College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
Benefits of Parkland College International Entrance Scholarships
Parkland College will offer the educational award to all deserving candidates for the academic session 2021-2022.
Eligibility for Parkland College International Entrance Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
To be qualified, the candidates have to meet all the given conditions:
- Candidates who are finishing high school and/or will be getting into their first year of full-time program in university or skills training (health, trades, technology, business, human services, etc.) at Parkland College in the fall are welcome to apply for Entrance Scholarship awards. Students have to satisfy the conditions specified for each award so as to be qualified.
How to Apply for Parkland College International Entrance Scholarships
- In order to put in for the program, candidates are required to take admission to the undergraduate degree program at the school.
- Supporting Credentials: Scan/attach all formal secondary and post-secondary academic transcripts from your home nation and also from within Canada. An imaged copy of the credentials is acceptable with your initial application, but original copies of your credentials have to be submitted upon your arrival at Parkland College. All credentials not in English language have to be accompanied by certified translations.
- Scan/attach a copy of your passport.
- Admission Conditions: Candidates are required to have a previous degree certificate with exceptional marks.
- Language Conditions: Candidates should have adequate knowledge of the English language.
The Scholarship Panel will meet after the deadline to select beneficiaries. Successful candidates will be informed through email in early June. Award cheques will be given to beneficiaries in late September after evidence of enrollment is gotten. If you have questions, please send an email to email@example.com or call 306.728.6595. Good luck!
The application deadline for the Parkland College International Entrance Scholarships is May 15, 2021 at 11:59 p.m.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other Canada scholarships here